Friday, June 22, 2007

Vegas, staking update, etc.....

Been a while since I updated. I've been putting a ton of hands in, which is why. I'm going to Vegas the first week in July so I'm trying to make a lot before I leave, since I won't be working as much while I'm in Vegas. I'll be there for about 10 days. The main event for the WSOP(world series of poker) will be going on, but I'm not playing. I'm just going to hang out, party, and play cash games. My friend that I'm going with is playing, and I know a handful of other people playing, so hopefully they do well.

The person that I was thinking of staking came to meet with me a couple days ago. We talked some poker, talked over terms of the deal, and I told him I'd get back to him in the next 24-48 hours. The next time I talked to him he had received $400 in rakeback payment and turned it into $1,800 that day, so he didn't need a stake anymore since he only needed a couple thousand anyways. So, glad it worked out for him.

Just finished a long session and I'm going to try and get a coaching session in with a student tomorrow when I wake up, so I'll update more later.

No comments: