Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can you click a mouse fast? I might hire you

My wrist has been killing lately. I don't wanna get carpel tunnel so I'm gonna start making some changes to my setup. I play more hands per month than like 99.9% of people who play, and don't want to have to slow down, so I'm going to be getting an ergonomic mouse, maybe two in case I don't like one. Also, I think I might start getting massages a few times a month or something. The person I mentioned who's helping me with the trading stuff, said when he had wrist problems it really helped. Business expense, so it's all good :)

I'm thinking about hiring a cook too. I'm trying to get in sick shape, and it's hard to eat real well eating lots of microwave meals and stuff like that since I don't cook. I'm interviewing someone tomorrow, and she's bringing me some samples to try.

I made a prop bet with my brother that I can get shredded and go from 175 to 160 by the end of the year. He's trying to go from 200 to 180. To make myself definitely make sure I do it, I bet him $800 against his $200. Will post nude pics after the bet obviously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've gone from 176 to 169 in the last couple weeks. I'd love to get down to 155 or so, but we'll see how it goes. Good luck with your bet =)