Thursday, February 7, 2008

update

Been playing a decent amount of poker. Last month wasn't the huge start I was looking for to the year, but still did okay. Had a 25 buy in day at 2/4 a few weeks ago. Another player, pbjaxx came out for a few days to work on strategy together. He's been telling me to play some higher stakes, so while he was here I played a bit of 5/10 and did pretty well. I've been playing anywhere from 2/4-5/10 for the most part lately. I'm not used to 5 figure swings, so not playing a ton of 5/10 yet, but I'll probably make that my main game in the next month or two. I'm heading out of town for about a month, so won't get to play much online.

We are probably going to start having more home games when I get back. Our game is insanely talented though. Our last lineup featured: myself, my roomate Luke, Brett(mynameishov), Lee(bill_ivey), Jason(pbjaxx), Justin(billiards), and Garrett(alcohol4life.) We are going to hire a topless dealer for the game next time. Some girl e-mailed me asking if she could do it, and her pictures make me think she will make the cut, even if she's not the best dealer. Next game maybe I won't get wasted and bluff off all my money 3 barreling every hand and squeezing everytime I had a 2 in my hand just to be able to show the bluff.

No comments: