Friday, February 22, 2008

in LA

I'm in LA right now for a month with Alex(garystevenson). The Los Angeles Poker Classic is this month so we decided to come out and play the live games. Been playing 10/20nl. There have been some sick higher stakes games going, one 200/400nl game that included Jamie Gold, Kenny Tran and the guy from the Paris Hilton sex tape. Been pretty much playing poker and sleeping so far. Finally got the internet going so can play some online poker again. Have only went out a few times so far. We got a limo Monday night and went out with a bunch of poker players. We're heading to a Lakers game tomorrow night.(former Laker Jack Haley was at one of my tables tonight) Rob(bobbofitos) is coming to crash with us for a few days, and Jason(pbjaxx) might stop out. One of Alex's friends Owen is coming today from Vegas.

At one of my tables yesterday some businessman who owns a car dealership or something was needling me about not playing enough pots with him and I suggested we play heads up so we could play a lot of pots together and that it'd be a lot more fun. After some discussion we agreed to set up a match. He didn't want to do it then, but agreed to play me before I leave LA. Hopefully in the next week or so we'll set up a game. He wants to do something like a $10k freezeout, but doing just a heads up cash game might be a better set-up.

I'll try to post some more updates now that I have internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sup bill! Bobbo here, had fun with you and alex - just read your blog, gl if you ever get that HU match in place. BBall was great, too, I'd bet on you in that prop vs owen
-Rob