Tuesday, December 18, 2007

east coast + Bahamas


Gonna be heading back to the east coast for the holidays to see family/friends. Also, have decided to head down to the Bahamas the first week of January for the PCA(PokerStars Carribean Adventure) I won't be playing in the tournament, just gonna hang out/party/play some cash games. I wasn't going to go, since I want to have a huge year in 2008 and didn't wanna start off the year with a slow month, but I figure Bahamas is worth postponing the grind. Also, I figure other than Vegas it's the only time I really see my co-workers(other poker pros), so might as well check it out. My friend Garrett won one of PokerStars $12,000 packages so hopefully I get to watch him take down a million or so in the tourney. Or at least watch him crush some people in high stakes HU matches like Vegas.



No comments: